Our stunning rehabilitation and skilled nursing community at The Neighborhoods by TigerPlace is conveniently located in Columbia, Missouri, adjacent to Highway 63 on a picturesque cul-de-sac. Through our unique affiliation with MU Health and the Sinclair School of Nursing our community is both elegant and homey, all while offering top-quality medical care to seniors recovering from injury, surgery, or another health-related event.
Words We Live By: F.A.M.I.L.Y.
- F – First impressions go a long way – Our customers see a well-maintained building and grounds and are greeted professionally both on the phone and in person.
- A – Address people by name – Our residents are addressed by their preferred name.
- M – Make visitors feel welcome – Our customers are greeted immediately and offered a beverage and snack.
- I – Individuals deserve respect – We treat each resident like a member of our own family.
- L – Leave with graciousness – We ask our customers, "Is there anything else I can do for you?" before leaving or ending a conversation.
- Y – Yes – We do our best to say “Yes” to every customer request.
Variety of Services & Amenities
Under the umbrella of skilled nursing, we offer rehabilitation, home health care, hospice, and memory care services. With 24-hour onsite nursing care, all-inclusive pricing, security, an onsite therapy pool, a beauty salon, extensive life enrichment programs, and onsite daycare center make The Neighborhoods by TigerPlace truly unique among skilled nursing communities.
Our community near downtown Columbia, MO, has everything you need to make a fast and lasting recovery from injury, surgery, or illness. Get in touch with an eldercare advisor today to find out more about our The Neighborhoods by TigerPlace, in affiliation with MU Health and the Sinclair School of Nursing.