Update: September 25th, 2020
Good Morning Clarks Mountain Family:
Here is an update of where we stand this morning:
- As you know we have been testing Residents weekly and Employees two times per week since we had a few Residents and Employees with Positive results over the last few weeks. Below is our current count:
- 15 Residents are Positive
- 14 Employees are Positive
- Today we will have 6 of the Positive Residents resolve due to the time based strategy.
- Our most recent testing of Residents was on 09/24 and all Residents are Negative.
- Our most recent testing of Employees was on 09/24 and all Employees are Negative.
- In addition, the Residents that have tested positive will start resolving due to the time based strategy provided by the Department of Health and Senior Services (DHSS).
- We will continue to operate our COVID Unit until all Residents are resolved.
- Due to the DHSS requirements we are continuing our in-room quarantine for all Residents.
- At this time all Residents and Employees remain asymptomatic.
Per the Department of Health and Senior Services Guidance for Long Term Care Facilities we will continue to test all Residents weekly and Employees two times per week.
Again, I am so proud of our team and their focus on keeping our Residents safe! Thank you for always being supportive and understanding as we continue to fight this Pandemic.
William Turner, Administrator